With summer right around the corner, the protein intake is now in high gear. This will be my beefy, hairy, beardy summer if it kills me. The bench press is up to 110. Bicep curl-bar is up to 70. (This is progresss for me.) But I'm craving, cuh-raving, protein. Snacking on turkey and tuna has become the new norm. For example, today's odd, but satisfying lunch:
- Start with a Slurpee (Crystal Light, Raspberry Lemonade variety) and Perfect Zero-Carb Isopure (Alpine Punch variety).
- Add one scoop of Isopure to partially consumed Slurpee.
- Stir vigorously. Add water if necessary for powder to disolve evenly.
- Add deli hot tray turkey breast.
- Boom. Lunch.
- For snacks, enjoy Myoplex Lite bars and almonds.